Size: 15 ml | 5 ml
Ease pain and discomfort from: Sprains, strains, bruises, joint and muscle pain, muscular tension, stiffness, rheumatism, sports injuries and exercise.
Finally relief in a bottle! There are many individual essential oils that can help with the above, however when specific oils are blended together (such as in Alleviate Eternity Blend) it makes a powerful combination. This blend is deeply penetrating and invigorates the senses. When you feel like your body is dragging through a workout or after a long day, apply to your muscles as indicated in the recipes below for relief and comfort.
Alleviate Eternity Blend Ingredients and Benefits*:
- Wintergreen – rheumatism, reduces joint and muscular pain and inflammation, opens breathing passages, stimulates the mind.
- Helichrysum italicum– Pain relieving, bruising, swelling, abdominal cramps, rheumatism, circulation, Anti-spasmotic, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, helps release emotional blockages.
- Clove – Pain relief, abdominal spasms, antineuralgic.
- Allspice – Analgesic, helps relieve pain from arthritis, stiffness, rheumatism, promotes muscle tone, muscular and gastric cramps,nervous tension/exhaustion, neuralgia,calms the mind.
- Peppermint – Headaches, migraines, muscular aches and pains, spasms, neuralgia, menstrual cramps, sinus congestion, energizes and invigorates, helps with fatigue and physical exhaustion.
2 ways to use Alleviate:
- Topically – By diluting in a carrier oil and applying to the skin.
- Aromatically– Breathe in the aromas. Can be done by using a diffuser, or adding a drop to a tissue or cotton ball and inhale.
Alleviate Massage Oil
Dilute into a carrier oil and massage back, neck, shoulders or sore joints. Makes a great post workout blend, or foot massage oil.
Blend the following in a 1 oz amber dropper bottle:
1 oz Carrier Oil of your choice
10-12 drops Alleviate Eternity Blend
To make a Roller Bottle: Add your blend to a roller bottle to alleviate tension on the go. Roller bottles are fantastic to use on smaller areas such as in the temples, or behind the neck to help with tension and headaches.
Need a few more ideas on how to use? You can apply these oils…
- On your muscles after exercise.
- Across the upper back and neck and shoulders after sitting at the computer for a while.
- Anytime your muscles feel tense, or stressed and uncomfortable.
- Roller bottle application on temples to ease a tension headache or TMJ discomfort.
- Apply to low abdomen to help relieve discomfort during specific times of the month.
Directions: barefūt Eternity Blends are 100% Pure Essential Oils. Blend with a carrier oil prior to topical applications.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Disclaimer: These statements and products have not been evaluated by United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. The information given is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional.