100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oils
There are many different ways we can prosper in our lives. Perhaps you want to prosper in your job or business? Maybe it’s to improve your health and well-being?
What helps us to be prosperous? To name a few, we need focus, ambition, energy, and clarity- clearing the mind in order create goals and follow through.
When we have positive minds and are happy in our lives and with ourselves, we prosper. When we have focus, clarity, and assertiveness which leads to improved performance, we prosper. When we are self-aware and take care of ourselves (self care), we prosper.
Prosperous Eternity Blend contains specific Essential Oils used in Aromatherapy to promote positive states*:
- Orange- Concentration, confidence, contentment, happiness, joy, self-image.
- Clove- Comfort, warming, contentment, creativity, focus, happiness, self-awareness.
- Cinnamon- Comfort, warming, alertness, focus, happiness, creativity.
- Frankincense- Uplifting, assertiveness, Concentration, creativity, joy, peace, performance, positivity, self-image.
- Ginger- Assertiveness, confidence, focus, happiness,warming, stimulating.
- Spruce Black- Openness and clarity for the mind.
- Patchouli- Assertiveness, contentment, positivity.
These essential oils are also used in Aromatherapy to counteract negative states. These negative attributes keep us stuck and hold us back from moving forward to achieve goals.
How to use Prosperous Eternity Blend
- Add a few drops to your diffuser and diffuse in your home or office
- Add a drop to your diffuser bracelet.
- Inhale a drop or 2 in a tissue anytime you need a boost of confidence, clarity , or to promote any of the positive mindsets above.
- Dilute 2-3 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. Apply on your wrists or over abdomen, heart, neck or low back.
Directions: barefūt Eternity Blends are 100% Pure Essential Oils. Blend with a carrier oil prior to topical applications.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Disclaimer: These statements and products have not been evaluated by United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. The information given is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional.